Gunnisonville Meadows offers:
- Assisted Living, according to the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is "...a special combination of housing, supportive services, personalized
assistance and health care designed to respond to the individual needs
of those who need help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental
activities of daily living. Supportive services are available 24
hours-a-day to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs in a way that
promotes maximum dignity and independence for each resident and involves
the resident’s family, neighbors and friends."
- Memory Care for residents with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
- Respite Care (if space permits) is short-term, temporary relief for caregivers who need a break from the demands of caring for a family member or friend. Respite Care gives caregivers the opportunity to take a short break in order to focus on their own well-being, spend more time with their family, or simply rest and relax.
Our Support Services Include:
- Handicap Accessible Suites and Restrooms
- Medication Reminders/Administrators
- Health Monitoring
- Professionally trained Certified Nurse Assistants on staff
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- 3 nutritious meals per day (snacks and beverages always available)
- Special Diets if needed
- Individualized support with Activities of Daily Livings (ADLs)
- Individualized recreational activities
- Exterior door code entry/exit
- Person-centered support
We will evaluate each resident to determine the level of support needed, and a specialized care plan will be created individually for each resident.
Please contact us to learn about our rates.